Reiki I training 8 hours Certificate included
Reiki I training including 1 hour reading and home practice:
- History of Reiki, basic Reiki definitions, expectations after Reiki Level I attunement
- Discussing each of the 5 Reiki Principles and their integration into daily life
- Ethics considerationsReiki Level I attunement given to each student
- Demonstration of a Reiki self-session and practice the full self-healing session in class
- Demonstration of the standard hand positions for doing a one-on-one Reiki session using a Reiki table
- Guiding and supervising one hour session given by each student to another person or another student on a Reiki table
- Demonstration of a Reiki chair session followed by practice time for the studentsChakra healing with Reiki
- Other applications of Reiki (animals, plants, houses etc)
- Providing a professional quality Reiki Level I manual for each student
- Providing a Reiki Level I Certificate at the end of the class to each student
- Discussing benefits of Canadian Reiki Association (CRA) membership and related requirements (waiting period, documents, application, case studies)
- CRA Certificate for Level I is provided
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.